NEW H3C Selects Lattice Semiconductor FPGA For New Server Platform
Lattice’s MachXO3 FPGA provides flexible, robust, secure and easy to use system control
Lattice MachXO3 FPGAs simplify deployment of control applications in systems by integrating power and I/O management with security features and programmable flash memory on a single device. This gives OEMs the ability to reliably power up/down systems and easily deliver updates to system control applications in the field. NEW H3C uses the MachXO3 FPGA on their single, dual, quadruple and 8-socket CPU boards for server, storage, and networking systems. Lattice continues to win similar MachXO3-based designs at leading companies around the world.
“NEW H3C is known industry-wide as a top provider of digital infrastructure products,” said
Key features of the MachXO3 family of FPGAs include:
- Up to 9400 LUTs and up to 384 I/O pins
- Protection against malicious attacks via password protection
- Better system reliability through soft error detection and soft error correction
- Instant-on 1 ms boot-up with background upgrade, hitless I/O reconfigure and dual-boot error recovery
- Available with 3.3/2.5 V core or low power 1.2 V core, with additional options available on 9400 LUT devices
- MachXO3 devices are available with non-volatile, multi-time programmable NVCM or programmable Flash and User Flash Memory (UFM) to offer customers a range of price and design reconfiguration options
- Available in very small (2.50 x 2.50 mm) WLCSP packages and BGA packages with 0.50 mm and 0.80 mm pitch
GENERAL NOTICE: Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holders.