New Lattice mVision Solutions Stack Accelerates Low Power Embedded Vision Development
Lattice Extends its Leadership in Delivering Complete, Easy-to-Use Solutions Stacks
- Solutions stack includes customizable reference designs for popular embedded vision use cases such as image sensor bridging, aggregation, splitting, and processing
- Includes support for new Lattice Nexus™ platform and CrossLink-NX™ FPGAs
- Accelerates development of many industrial, automotive, consumer, smart home, and medical applications including machine vision, ADAS, drones, smart doorbells, and endoscopic cameras
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200224005130/en/
The Lattice mVision™ solutions stack includes the modular hardware development boards, design software, embedded vision IP portfolio, and reference designs and demos needed to quickly and easily develop low power embedded vision systems. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Industry analyst firm
“Lattice is committed to delivering complete solutions stacks, such as our multiple award winning sensAI stack, that accelerate the adoption of the disruptive technologies driving growth across multiple end markets,” said
Key features of the Lattice mVision solutions stack include the following:
- Video Interface Platform (VIP) - modular hardware development boards with support for a variety of video and I/O interfaces commonly used in embedded vision applications (including MIPI, LVDS, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB, and others). The VIP development boards currently support Lattice FPGAs including CrossLink™, ECP5™ and CrossLink-NX, based on the Lattice Nexus platform.
Comprehensive IP Library- the Lattice mVision solutions stack includes a wide selection of ready-to-implement IP cores for interfacing to MIPI and LVDS image sensors, image signal processing pipelines, common connectivity standards like USB and Gigabit Ethernet, and display standards such as HDMI, DisplayPort, and GigE Vision.
- Lattice FPGA Design Tools - the stack supports both of Lattice’s easy-to-use FPGA design tools, Lattice Diamond® and Lattice Radiant®. The tools help accelerate and simplify the programming of Lattice FPGAs by automating many common design tasks.
- End-to-end Reference Designs - to further accelerate system development, Lattice mVision offers complete reference designs for common embedded vision applications including sensor bridging, sensor aggregation, and image processing.
- Custom Design Services - for customers requiring assistance to get their embedded vision systems to market, Lattice has developed a network of design service partners who can support a range of customer needs, from developing individual functional design blocks to complete turn-key solutions.
For more information about the Lattice mVision solutions stack, please visit http://www.latticesemi.com/mvision.